Search the forum,

Discuss Wet room question regarding best pump to use in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone recommend a decent wet room waste pump as the one fitted keeps blowing fuses and needing resetting. It is in a retirement home so needs to be reliable. I don't need the waste fitting, just the pump which is in a cupboard behind the shower room. The pump is activated by a flow switch. Thanks

Have a look at akw how old is the existing unit ?

I had it reconditioned three years ago as it was playing up but it started to do it again.
I have now ordered a Whale pump now as I needed to get it done quickly. Hopefully it's a decent pump which wasn't cheap. Thanks for your suggestion though.

I had it reconditioned three years ago as it was playing up but it started to do it again.
I have now ordered a Whale pump now as I needed to get it done quickly. Hopefully it's a decent pump which wasn't cheap. Thanks for your suggestion though.

Yes there good aswell you will find they make them under different names also

Fwiw, I was going to suggest a whale pump, we fit them in social housing, and they’re a good reliable pump, technical helpline is spot on as well.

Fwiw, I was going to suggest a whale pump, we fit them in social housing, and they’re a good reliable pump, technical helpline is spot on as well.
Haven`t heard one working in 2-3yrs, are they any quieter than they were?

Reply to Wet room question regarding best pump to use in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock