Search the forum,

Discuss wet n dry vac for sink unblocking??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
bought a sealey pc100 wet n dry vac last week and it arrived today! lookes really good! thought it would be a handy tool to vac up sawdust after lifting boards, emptying cisterns to change siphons, emptying rads (although its really small , no biger than a small ofice bin) , it also blows , so i was thinking if anybody knew if it would be any good for unblocking sinks??? or any other use people hae for them?

No problems, mines a Wickes cheapy special works a treat on blocked sinks and airlocks

only problem with this is thats its really small , only a 10litre capacity one, but good suction! its size could work in its advantage i suppose, dragging it into lofts to empty whats left in the f&e tanks ect!

only problem with this is thats its really small , only a 10litre capacity one, but good suction! its size could work in its advantage i suppose, dragging it into lofts to empty whats left in the f&e tanks ect!
another of many uses the list goes on, either way you have a tool with a multitude of uses.

I've a karcher wet and dry. Like you the capacity isn't great which means you can't empty full ranks but brilliant for finishing them and dealing with air locks!

I used mine to drain a hit water cylinder once though, once it was full the motor automatically cut out but the syphon effect kept filling the vac till it was overflowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wet n dry vac for sink unblocking??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock