Search the forum,

Discuss wet/dry hoover ????????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had 2 nilfisk hoovers from screw fix and they just don't last.

what you guys recommend for good hoover, the one good thing about the nilfisk is it had a long hose which i like as can leave hoover on landing and suck out cistern in loft without lugging hoover up loft ladder.

Any one got recommendations?

I have this one. Seems ok. Does what I need it to.

ADF17D7B-A56F-4E40-AD62-B32511F312DE.png

Have had a Charles from numatic for donkey's years, only draw back is tank could do with being bigger - but then again probably struggle to lift it then! I would definitely recommend it having got through several cheapos before.

I've also had a Charles for about 8 years now. If it breaks I'll be getting another one. Bloody brilliant machine. Could do with a longer hose that'll reach into a loft of the landing, or an extension.

Another vote for Numatic hoovers.
British made and built mostly.
Parts easily available and very reasonable.
I have one of the cheapest Titan wet vacs for to use only for water, but it is very poor quality, so best to buy the more expensive Titans like link Harvest put

Use a Henry as a dry vac and have a small Einhell for wet. Both are compact and the Einhell has a metal body and is very lightweight ...only drawback is that it has a ridiculously short power cord!

Use a Henry as a dry vac and have a small Einhell for wet. Both are compact and the Einhell has a metal body and is very lightweight ...only drawback is that it has a ridiculously short power cord!
Henry all day long for dry Vac. Only problem I have ever had is the plugs.

I too have a Henry for dry vac. I can honestly say I have owned it for 26 years and for all that time I have used it without a bag - if only other things could be so reliable, I must have had a 7 or 8 kettles in the same time period ...

Thanks everyone, think i will go for the henry. Also seen longer people selling longer hoses for them online, might of been on eBay though so may not be genuine part.

When i save my pennies to get one i will let you know what i think :)

Thanks everyone, think i will go for the henry. Also seen longer people selling longer hoses for them online, might of been on eBay though so may not be genuine part.

When i save my pennies to get one i will let you know what i think :)
Henry is a dry only vac

Reply to wet/dry hoover ????????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock