From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss wet/dry hoover ????????????? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

plumb_know

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Had 2 nilfisk hoovers from screw fix and they just don't last.

what you guys recommend for good hoover, the one good thing about the nilfisk is it had a long hose which i like as can leave hoover on landing and suck out cistern in loft without lugging hoover up loft ladder.

Any one got recommendations?

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Have had a Charles from numatic for donkey's years, only draw back is tank could do with being bigger - but then again probably struggle to lift it then! I would definitely recommend it having got through several cheapos before.

DGT plumbing

Gas Engineer
I've also had a Charles for about 8 years now. If it breaks I'll be getting another one. Bloody brilliant machine. Could do with a longer hose that'll reach into a loft of the landing, or an extension.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Another vote for Numatic hoovers.
British made and built mostly.
Parts easily available and very reasonable.
I have one of the cheapest Titan wet vacs for to use only for water, but it is very poor quality, so best to buy the more expensive Titans like link Harvest put

Use a Henry as a dry vac and have a small Einhell for wet. Both are compact and the Einhell has a metal body and is very lightweight ...only drawback is that it has a ridiculously short power cord!

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Use a Henry as a dry vac and have a small Einhell for wet. Both are compact and the Einhell has a metal body and is very lightweight ...only drawback is that it has a ridiculously short power cord!
Henry all day long for dry Vac. Only problem I have ever had is the plugs.

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
I too have a Henry for dry vac. I can honestly say I have owned it for 26 years and for all that time I have used it without a bag - if only other things could be so reliable, I must have had a 7 or 8 kettles in the same time period .

OP
plumb_know

plumb_know

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Thanks everyone, think i will go for the henry. Also seen longer people selling longer hoses for them online, might of been on eBay though so may not be genuine part.

When i save my pennies to get one i will let you know what i think :)

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Thanks everyone, think i will go for the henry. Also seen longer people selling longer hoses for them online, might of been on eBay though so may not be genuine part.

When i save my pennies to get one i will let you know what i think :)
Henry is a dry only vac

ABK

Gas Engineer
I have a draper one. Never used the henry wetvac, but if its like the normal one then I'm sure it's really good.

Reply to wet/dry hoover ????????????? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbase - Plumbers Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Plumbers Tools | Plumbing Tools and Advice

You're on PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. Find Plumbing Tools and products at the best prices. Our plumbing suppliers are some of the biggest suppliers available, stocking the best brands and the best prices. Register to our community for free, and post a thread to ask a out the tool you're considering and we'll find the cheapest price with quick delivery for you. We also have the Tile community for Tiling Tools, and Engineering community for Electrical Tools.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares