Search the forum,

Discuss West Sussex-looking for plumbing position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SteveWannadoGas

Hi, Im looking for work as a plumber. I have a number of years experience and have recently passed the plumbing and heating CSCS test. I do not have the card as it seems to be less than easy to get. I have never done site plumbing but have done call-out work for a number of years, ie. repairs/emergencies/maintenance.

I have passed nearly all my gas training/exams but still have a bit left to go back and retake, later this month. I have been out of the trade for a few years, working in security but now want to return, hopefully with gas registration.

I drive, am a non smoker and have a car but no van. Based near Gatwick. Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your second and final warning.

Do not post the same request/topic across multiple forums.

It is classified as spamming and we will ban you for it.

huh? i posted it once, realised it was in the wrong category and then reposted it again in what i think is the right category.

huh? i posted it once, realised it was in the wrong category and then reposted it again in what i think is the right category.

You could either have deleted the post in the wrong category, or asked a forum mod or admin to move it. Multiple duplicate posts get irritating and causes more work for the mods, who give a lot of time and energy to this forum..

"Sorry Croppie, won't happen again." would've been a much better response.

You're on our radar son, and not for the right reasons. You can still turn it round though.

Pin back your ears and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to West Sussex-looking for plumbing position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock