Search the forum,

Discuss West Sussex -Looking for an expert to plumb in ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Emm

To connect existing macerator in downstairs wetroom (front of semi-detached) to soil pipe where the drain cover is at the back and inside a conservatory.

What is the room directly above and any rooms on either side.
(Apparently my posts are being held and cleared again, what have I done this time?)

(Apparently my posts are being held and cleared again, what have I done this time?)

There are no rooms above or on either side. The wetroom is a ground floor extension

Not entirely sure it can be done properly tbh, measure the total length of the pipe run from back to front of the house then check the manufactures instructions for the fall on the pipe that they state is required. The only companies I know in W.Sussex are Saniflo Solutions & Pumpmaster but there are some one man band indies in that area.

Not entirely sure it can be done properly tbh, measure the total length of the pipe run from back to front of the house then check the manufactures instructions for the fall on the pipe that they state is required. The only companies I know in W.Sussex are Saniflo Solutions & Pumpmaster but there are some one man band indies in that area.

Thankyou. I’ve found a local drainage company, Drainflow Solutions, who are looking into it for me.

your in the find a plumber section which means all posts are modded

Reply to West Sussex -Looking for an expert to plumb in ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock