Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manic26

Little app for national numbers. Anyone found it useful

Wish someone would shave for me. Sack was easy but back and crack...... Jesus

Really good app I've saved over £80 in about 3.5 months

The hardest thing is remembering to use the bloody thing

You mean you forget about the app and carry on normal dialing via phone?

Auto pilot mode we all do it. Not just phones but various others too

I only stumbled into it after spending a little fortune phoning sime about a fault one day

Well worth a look in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WeQ4U in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all, hope you are all well, i was just about to start siliconing my shower tray (long running project) and found the exp date on the tube FEB 23. the silicone is a DOW 785 unopened. it was stored in a cool dark place. is it ok to use? thanks
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just recently everytime I run a bath, flush the toilet, turn in the washing machine or use anything water related my kitchen taps starts vibrating badly and water cones out, this lasts for 30 seconds or so each time. Can anyone help please? Many thanks Gary
Replies
Views
Hello, The brass "screw" that connects the shower handle to the cartridge broke. I have asked numerous plumbers and supply stores, but no one is able to identify the company, part, or model number. I thought I found the part from Rohl, but after speaking with their customer service, they said...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock