Search the forum,

Discuss Welcome to the new forum and web address! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the new forum and web address. :)

We will be staying on this domain name now (PlumbersForums.net) instead of the old (UKPlumbersForums.co.uk). It matches our other forums (tilers & electricians) well.

Please hang in there before reporting bugs and things. I'll be working on the forum for a week or so before I'll ask you to report any bugs for me to fix.

The forum comes with some new features. But rather than listing them just have a look around.

Thanks. :)

I'm afraid as with yesterday, we have lost 1 days worth of threads and posts. I apologise for this, totally my fault. Though everything will carry on as normal now. We wont be losing any posts again.

I'm afraid as with yesterday, we have lost 1 days worth of threads and posts. I apologise for this, totally my fault. Though everything will carry on as normal now. We wont be losing any posts again.

I take it this means they’re lost for good?

I'm still with you :p
Good luck on the new domain name and forums
Hopefully some of the great sources of knowledge and experience will follow on :cool:

I'm still with you :p
Good luck on the new domain name and forums
Hopefully some of the great sources of knowledge and experience will follow on :cool:
We have had the sparky forum on the new domain for a month or so now and the UK traffic is only around 75% of unregistered readers.

And we have new members that post frequently from Canada, USA, aus, NZ and many other English speaking countries.

It's awesome.

I will need to segregate the forum categories or add prefixes for country or something soon.

First thing to do is add all of our customisations etc

Looks great. I look forward to my weekly catchup
C36C013F-3EE2-4CD1-BB3D-6DBC49591A88.jpeg

use dots and colour them white

Wicked news..Well did boys preps admins mods the lot.. Its deffo onwards and upwards

It's been aeeeges. Got notified of the pf update and here. Live too..

I can only like other posts. Is that a temporary thing? What happened to all the other options?

How did you place the laughing faces to tfj's and Shauns posts? I've only got the like option.

On phone hold the like down (light press) others should pop up

Don’t know on pc haven’t tried

Reply to Welcome to the new forum and web address! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock