Search the forum,

Discuss Websites ? You guys got em ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Alright guys you guys got websites ? And how do u find the work coming from them ? Or is it more of just a way of customers seeing your work and getting in contact ?

I np that you can make you own websites but i think they just look i dunno cheap and samey ? But they are very expensive to get designed ! So just trying to way up the pros and cons !

I np that you can make you own websites but i think they just look i dunno cheap and samey ? But they are very expensive to get designed ! So just trying to way up the pros and cons !

It's the same as our game really. You can pay peanuts for something that looks okay and seems to work or you can pay more for a quality job which works in ways you don't know it should lol.

Suppose your right ! Get what ypu pay for ! But like 600 is alot to pay out upfront !

I design website and can build you one for ÂŁ85 that includes domain name and hosting for two years meaning thats all you have to pay for two whole years.

Let me know if you are interested. Example of a site I have done is chmheating.biz

Look at wix , a customer did mine very basic but is in the process of a over haul

I design website and can build you one for ÂŁ85 that includes domain name and hosting for two years meaning thats all you have to pay for two whole years.

Let me know if you are interested. Example of a site I have done is chmheating.biz

Sounds a good deal - is the domain name registered in your name, and if so, what are the options at the end of the two years? Can the client take it with them if they decide to move to another host?

At the end of the two years we will release the domain/ transfer it to another host at no cost at all. PM me your email address if you would like to discuss further. Thanks

My mate does 5 page websites no fee. But you pay a small monthly fee for Seo work. Guarantees front page of Google for all searches in your area related to plumbing.
Completely individualized and not from a template. No .co.UK or .biz only .com as that what all the search engines prioritize. Pm me if interested. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

P.s no contracts no hosting fees and complete content control by you

Who said you can tout for work/making money on here with these website..?

He started another thread which was removed for similar

you get what you pay for when i comes to websites you can get a cheap one or do your own but it will be ****e and probably wont do any good on google

you get what you pay for when i comes to websites you can get a cheap one or do your own but it will be ****e and probably wont do any good on google

Not necessarily. Here's mine

Www.plumbing-heating-kjs.com

5page site completely individual and not from a template.

All built completely free of charge!
All i pay is ÂŁ55 per month for search engine optimization. I will be on Google front page for all plumbing/heating searches in my area very soon.

It is done by a friend of mine who is currently doing the same for 3 other forum members.

Looks good mate I like the look of the site think the guy who designed mine was lazy compaired to yours
is there a contract how long do you have to pay ÂŁ55 per month for can you pm there number or website

No contract involved.

Pm sent :)

And no hidden fees. Domain name keywords, hosting etc all built into the monthly fee :)

Not necessarily. Here's mine

Www.plumbing-heating-kjs.com

5page site completely individual and not from a template.

All built completely free of charge!
All i pay is ÂŁ55 per month for search engine optimization. I will be on Google front page for all plumbing/heating searches in my area very soon.

It is done by a friend of mine who is currently doing the same for 3 other forum members.

Very professional website - a gift for ÂŁ55

I like the bit about your power flushing being half the price of BG's - nice one! :)

Nice looking website Kay, but is it meant to have K J Z in the headline? Thought it was K J S?

Go and yank someone else's chain! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Websites ? You guys got em ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock