Search the forum,

Discuss web page dimmed on computer screen in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, cant get clear pages on my computer screen while logged into your site

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Reply to web page dimmed on computer screen in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Since Thursday, my Myson Touch (model 1, wired) screen is unresponsive and I’m not sure why. The screen itself has a full display but it doesn’t respond when you try to use it. It’s still working with the boiler so I have heating/hot water. I contacted Myson who admitted they’d never seen...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there, can anyone tell me how to get my boiler out of service mode. The screen shows AP (Access point) but don't know how to get it back to the normal screen. Any help is much appreciated.
Replies
Views
hello plumbers forum, I am an ex web page designer and graphic designer requesting some help with my portfolio, need a couple of boiler/cooker installs for my portfolio, in exchange will also design your web or do the branding for your company or yourself(letterheads, business cards, invoices...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock