Search the forum,

Discuss We have a Question for Engineers - Your Feedback is needed :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Would you purchase an electronic version of a technical manual ?

• Yes, electronic would be useful

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No , I prefer physical manuals

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Hi

As I'm sure you are aware at CORGI direct we provide all the physical technical manuals for engineers, for example -

The GID1 , Essential Gas Safety Manual

1582657671873.png

However, we are wondering if you would like us to produce our manuals in an electronic format, so that you can read them on a device such as a Kindle ?

Honest feedback welcome, Is this something you would be interested in , if all manuals were available electronically for download ?

Thanks

These days it would be handy but not a must if you were to do it could you make them downloadable as sometimes you don’t always have signal

Manufacturers instructions are only a click away and gas safe are at the end of the phone stick with manuals . Kop

Reply to We have a Question for Engineers - Your Feedback is needed :) in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock