Search the forum,

Discuss We are visiting Eire on business next week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I know there are Fitters etc from the free state on UKPF. We want to check out Plumbers merchants down the east coast from Dublin south down past Cork. We have identified some but
any local info would be welcome. We have the international outfits but local ones would be handy. centralheatking thanks in advance

Reply to We are visiting Eire on business next week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
All, We have an old soil pipe stack which has an inner diameter of 90mm. I presume it is a pitch fibre soil pipe (it's not cast iron). I have been down the local plumbers' merchants and sourced a suitable pan connector, namely a McAlpine WC-CON7B. The toilet outlet is around 30mm higher...
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was replaced in July of this year, otherwise has been running fine. We’ve not had heating/hot water for a month now, and with 2 young kids/unwell missus...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and our rusted out galvanized supply line to our house. It's still galvanized under the house, but we live in a very dry climate and the pipes/joints...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll try to condense the issues for you all, and hopefully you can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for reading the below tale... We...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock