Search the forum,

Discuss WC move in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrT

Hi

I have had a request whilst fitting a new toilet if it can be moved slightly to the left a little as it is v close to the wall at present and your knees knock the radiator!!!!

Is there a way of doing this with a pan connector - a flexi one wouldn't do it as it only needs moving 6 inches or so and i dont like flexi pan connectors anyway.

Is there a fitting out there that does the job or a combination of two that would do it?:D

thanks

I now what you mean about flexible pan connectors,they can be abused,have seen some right strange connections
however what you have in mind just moving pan over,they are ideal

71620.jpg

Sorry puddle I disagree with you mate 6" is too much of a bend and ribs collect to much solids with these it's easy and cheap enough with 2 bent pc's one long and cut down if needed but it's ÂŁ10 tops.Cheers John

From that link 2 s221's (cut down)and maybe a need for a s226 would suit.And 90's swivel both ways so vertical or horizontal soil makes no difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry - yes it is a horizontal waste - will try the 2 bent ones (ooh er!!!)

Thanks chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WC move in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock