Search the forum,

Discuss WB wireless controls in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Anybody else make a clip in wireless kit for a WB combi besides Drayton and WB Comfort?

It's just a quick like for like replacement on a 12yr old WB combi, just wondering who else might've entered the market. I'm not overly keen on Drayton and yes I tend to use external controllers but not in this case.

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

NOT SALLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!

Reply to WB wireless controls in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please explain why my 12 month old WB Greenstar 28CDi Compact ErP Combi with fascia mounted Comfort ll room stat continually stalls with a 265 Status Code "Stand-by mode forced due to energy transfer limit", causing it to take twice as long to reach the set room temperature than it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock