Search the forum,

Discuss water usage working out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

erj

Gas Engineer
Hi I hope some one can help, I have stared to work for a builder who wants to know the water usage on the house we are working on for the HSBC. There is one bath two showers, 3no whb and 3 WC,s plus kitchen sing dish washer and washer, never been asked about these how do you do it . Thanks in advance.

Reply to water usage working out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the Thermostatic Shower Valve changed and everything was working again. However a few days later, both hot and cold no longer works for the bath and the hot...
Replies
Views
S
Pumps and low pressure I moved the bathroom to the back the house (next room) upstairs. I put in two pumps because low pressure water area. One for shower and one for bath. They both work intermittently and I often need to get them started with a magnet! They were new pumps. In the shower the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which I and other residents in the building share as we have shared supply to bathrooms and kitchens) Under kitchen sink stop valve turns off cold water in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have been a plumber for 3 years now, I haven't come across many issues with water hammer so I'm not to sure what to do. it happens on the hot pipework, more specifically the hot taps in the bathroom (basin and bath). but it only seems to happen when I open the hot tap to a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock