Search the forum,

Discuss Water usage calculations. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
local council planning officer is asking for a water usage calculation on a large house.
6 shower rooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 cloakrooms. 4 outside taps, 2 kitchens and 1 utility.
Oh and a pool.
Do they want peak usage, adding all outlets at once? There’s only 4 people live there!
Do you know @ShaunCorbs .?

Thanks

Worst case eg peak but some are happy with just an approximation (day to day usage)

I've seen as usage chart somewhere. Maybe in the building regs which give the max required and then you are down to guessing something just under.

Long time since I have done it though.

The alcohol has killed off a lot off the grey matter since then.

Reply to Water usage calculations. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the waterboard and can't work out what's happening. For the past three months, they're saying we're using a huge quantity of water - 700 litres per day at...
Replies
Views
Hello, Not strictly plumbing, but need your advice nonetheless as I'm out of ideas. We have recently moved into newly renovated apartment (victorian house converted into flats) with new individual smart meters under the pavement. According to the meter our monthly usage is about 20-25 m3 of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock