Search the forum,

Discuss Water trickling through black plastic connector between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I’m looking for some advice on water dripping between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank. I’ve attached photos to try show the problem. Basically there’s a steady trickle of water visible through the black plastic connector between the two pipes. I guess it’s also connected to the boiler!? Sorry not to be more descriptive. Really don’t have a clue about this sort of thing. Does anyone know what might be causing this? And if it’s serious? It’s a new build house but just over the 2 year warranty and the builder doesn’t want to know. We have had continual problems with water pressure gauge and have actually had the water pressure tank replaced too.

If anyone can help advise it would be hugely appreciated!!!
A7A2FF1F-EA78-462E-9697-AF317F6998CF.png

33633295-DA06-4B78-A12F-C4AB79C6C286.jpeg
0FE49162-35AE-4C89-8412-34400F8F95D2.jpeg

You are going to need a G3 qualified engineer to come out and take a look at that. You have an unvented cylinder which can be very dangerous if tampered with by someone not trained

Thank you all so much! So helpful and will definitely note the need for G3 qualification. We have boiler cover through our energy supplier. Would that cover this sort of thing do you know?

Best to check your policy documents if it covers all your plumbing then maybe after all it is a fault ? Kop

Reply to Water trickling through black plastic connector between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock