Search the forum,

Discuss Water regulations book wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

After this... Any1 willing to sell?

Watching that keefy

Don't forget, it's £4.00 delivery on top of that which takes you over your grand sum of £6.00. Don't want you getting into debt now do we?

No keefy... U keep me right :p haha!! Ill be looking for my ebay bargains :D

No keefy... U keep me right :p haha!! Ill be looking for my ebay bargains :D

I only knew those books were there after searching for 'Antique Plumbing Books' earlier on. I got one from the early sixties which talked about these 'new acrylic baths' and how the wife shouldn't use abrasives when cleaning them and not to smoke in them because they burn easy.

I only knew those books were there after searching for 'Antique Plumbing Books' earlier on. I got one from the early sixties which talked about these 'new acrylic baths' and how the wife shouldn't use abrasives when cleaning them and not to smoke in them because they burn easy.

They were called water byelaws back then.

Lol keefy, yeah those new acrylic baths, i heard ther the future.... Bet it doesnt say anything about plastic pipe haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water regulations book wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock