Search the forum,

Discuss Water Regs/ Unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazb

Recently I completed the complex cold water and domestic hot water units for the C&G 6035 Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and was was told I wouldn't have to do the Water Regs and Unvented certificates because these tests covered them. This confused me because because I don't know what I would need to do in relation to certification, etc...

Not sure but will find out whether 6035 is fully aligned, if it is then you just need to show our C&G certs that cover these two areas.

Seems daft to me (with all due respect) this is just a college based qualification so you are likely to not have had any piratical experience in these two important areas of of our work & yet would be deemed competent !!!

you are likely to not have had any piratical experience in these two important areas of of our work !!!

Is that the bit where we pull out our cutlasses and demand our gold doubloons, threatening to make them walk the plank if they don't pay up? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water Regs/ Unvented in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock