Search the forum,

Discuss Water regs documents in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Howsie

Yes you may be right but there is already a sticky for water regs guidance but that appears to be an old link, that's all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water regs documents in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
My landlord's great at getting all the Scottish government funding that's going, and there's full insulation, double glazing, an airsource heat pump and a Mitsubishi Ecodan unit. The Mitsubishi installation manual says in big letters "The cylinder unit MUST be located indoors and in a frost free...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got water hammer issues with my cold feed and some with the hot feed. When the cold sink tap, cold bath tap and thermostatic shower in the main bathroom is opened and closed there are hammering sounds from the living room ceiling. It sounds like knocking. There's no hammering whilst...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock