Search the forum,

Discuss Water Hygiene Card / chlorination certificate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Need a little help please people

I've just got in with a shop fitting company doing the plumbing works, but might need to test the mains cold water when I'm done.

As I have no experience with mains cold water testing the manager said about doing the Chlorination certificate, but I'm unsure of what course I would have to take.

All I will need to do is test the mains cold drinking water to make sure it's safe to drink.

Any ideas on what course I need please people????

Thanks....

Get a company in. Very cheap

Rochester midland corporation

dont they teach this in college anymore, used to fm memory, ie flush out domestics if unoccupied for 30 days or more, get your fernox chlorine tablets fm city for £48!!!!!! AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET CORRECT CL LEVELS THEN FLUSH THROUGH AGAIN TO REMOVE CHLORINE. oops sorry about caps lock to lazy to rewrite it

dont they teach this in college anymore, used to fm memory, ie flush out domestics if unoccupied for 30 days or more, get your fernox chlorine tablets fm city for £48!!!!!! AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET CORRECT CL LEVELS THEN FLUSH THROUGH AGAIN TO REMOVE CHLORINE. oops sorry about caps lock to lazy to rewrite it

You have to be l8 trained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water Hygiene Card / chlorination certificate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock