Search the forum,

Discuss Water Hygiene Card / chlorination certificate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Need a little help please people

I've just got in with a shop fitting company doing the plumbing works, but might need to test the mains cold water when I'm done.

As I have no experience with mains cold water testing the manager said about doing the Chlorination certificate, but I'm unsure of what course I would have to take.

All I will need to do is test the mains cold drinking water to make sure it's safe to drink.

Any ideas on what course I need please people????

Thanks....

Get a company in. Very cheap

Rochester midland corporation

dont they teach this in college anymore, used to fm memory, ie flush out domestics if unoccupied for 30 days or more, get your fernox chlorine tablets fm city for ÂŁ48!!!!!! AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET CORRECT CL LEVELS THEN FLUSH THROUGH AGAIN TO REMOVE CHLORINE. oops sorry about caps lock to lazy to rewrite it

dont they teach this in college anymore, used to fm memory, ie flush out domestics if unoccupied for 30 days or more, get your fernox chlorine tablets fm city for ÂŁ48!!!!!! AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO GET CORRECT CL LEVELS THEN FLUSH THROUGH AGAIN TO REMOVE CHLORINE. oops sorry about caps lock to lazy to rewrite it

You have to be l8 trained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water Hygiene Card / chlorination certificate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
B
My toilet was slow flushing. I did some research and discovered it needed a new diaphragm washer. I managed to replace that. It now works. But now it trickles water into the bowl between flushes and then there is an odd noise randomly. I turned the water off at the mains and now the water...
Replies
Views
L
We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to plumber is away and uncontactable at present. We need to lay a MDPE pipe for a cold water (only) supply for a WC and basin, as well as a second pipe to bring a bore hole feed up to a higher level in...
Replies
Views
For residential housing, what are the current regulations and/or recommended/standard practices regarding the supply of cold water to the taps on kitchen sinks and bathroom washbasins? Must the supply come directly from the mains or can it come from the cold water storage tank? Or is the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock