Search the forum,

Discuss Water heater issues/noise in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello: I have a year old water heater. About a month ago, I noticed that after somebody takes a shower, I can hear the flow of water (through the WH) when another source of water is being used ie; the water dispenser from the fridge or any of the sinks in the house. The sound coincides with the on/off of said source. If I'm at the kitchen sink and I turn on the faucet, that pressure/sound runs through the tank, when I turn off the faucet, the sound also stops, from the tank. It doesn't happen all the time but mostly when a shower is complete. I have no idea what this is but I do know that it hasn't always been this way. Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions? By the way, I have ZERO knowledge, "know how" when it comes to this stuff.

I appreciate your time and comments in advance.
Michael

Reply to Water heater issues/noise in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock