Search the forum,

Discuss Water Hammer on washing Machine in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Have a problem with water hammer on washing machine, solved it for a bit with a mini rester been thro 2 seem to only last a year or so and expensive. So purchased a 1/2" T and a 0.16L mini expansion vessel and T what pressure should it be set at? When I first used machine it seemed ok then few days later rather than a thud its sounds like someone hitting a pan with a wooden spoon. Also the washing machine isolation valve has a non return the mini rester went between washing machine and the isolation valve with the mini expansion this is T in before the washing machine isolator is this part of the problem?

The plumbing config - Incoming main goes to outside taps then via a megaflow 3 bar pressure reducing valve to Hot water tank and T off to all sinks/shower and washing machine etc

Reply to Water Hammer on washing Machine in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock