Search the forum,

Discuss Water Filter System in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm about to install a UV water treatment and filter system with 3/4" brass connectors. So I need to buy MDPE pipe connectors, bends etc. I wondered what folk thought about Plasson, FloPlast, Other connector types, especially the plastic to copper connectors, which I believe strip easily? Any views on which brand is better/best for the job ?

Thanks in advance, Stu

Reply to Water Filter System in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Sweden and find it interesting that it seems to be more common to clean heating systems with cleaners. Not many people in Sweden do that. I have never done and our system is about 50 years old. Everything now works after flushing the heat pump heat exchanger and installing the...
Replies
Views
H
  • Question
How do I operate Santon Premier Plus Unvented Hot Water System, model PP170E? I recently moved into this rented, all electric, 2 bedroom flat. I am spending more than £10 per day at the moment, which is simply unaffordable. There are two switches - cables connected to the a thermostat housing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm not a plumber, but I'm having an issue which keeps re-occurring and the engineers coming out to us do not seem to know why. So here is the story. We have a pressurised system. When our boiler was serviced, the engineer had to abort the service as he found the following...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock