Search the forum,

Discuss water/crap in bottom of oil tanks in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hi chaps, major headache this winter with so many tanks having water and contaminants in bottom of 'em - the recent cold snap meant frozen oil lines etc etc...I have a hand sludge pump but looking for recommendations for a decent 240 v supply pump for this purpose ....typically 100 or so litres to dispose of into 20 litre drums... cheers

should point out btw most of these tanks are dumped directly on to ground level with no room for filters etc....hate builders arrrghhh

We got one few months ago had enough of hand pumping!
Got what I think was described as tank installers kit from fueldump.co.uk we went for 110v pump for safety in bad weather but 240v and 12v were available around £300
Complete with all hoses filters ect . No problems so far

Reply to water/crap in bottom of oil tanks in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock