Search the forum,

Discuss Water coming out from this part? System Boiler setup in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fivefive

Hey guys,

We have upgraded to a Vaillant System Boiler setup a few months ago at home: -

Vaillant ecoTEC Plus System 637 Boiler ErP
Vaillant uniSTOR 260 Un-Vented Hot Water Cylinder

Now, there is a water leak coming out from this part and I have seen it happened 2 times before. This morning it happened again and the floor is a little wet. I believe the water is coming out from a black plastic open valve etc (I don't know what it is). It looks like the pipe goes outside the wall to our external. Please see photos attached.

Does anyone know why this is happening please? And what should we do to stop/prevent this from happening again? Is there any simple fix to this leak please? I would be really grateful.

Many thanks,
fivefive IMG_1302.jpgIMG_1303.jpgIMG_1305.jpgIMG_1304.jpg

Get the installer back there's something not right with the system

But make sure he is G3 registered (able to work on unvented cylinder)

As above. Nothing there that you should be touching.

Not because it's a secret but more for your safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water coming out from this part? System Boiler setup in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock