Search the forum,

Discuss waste water diverter valves in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Peter Dawson

Is there such a thing as a 45mm waste water pipe diverter please? Looking to split a 45mm waste PVC external pipe to pass water to a container for watering the garden.

Reply to waste water diverter valves in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get warmer than others despite closing off the skirting radiator heat vent. They are designed to house the finned heating pipe and a return pipe, the latter...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if theres somewhere in the uk that stocks a water diverting valve to fit 32mm waste pipe? Something similar to this where you can choose to send the water down the drain or divert it to somwhere else. (garden flower beds in my case)
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock