Search the forum,

Discuss Waste toilet pan outlet position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gk25

Can anyone advise? I have a new toilet pan plumbed and ready to fit but the pan waste is lower than the waste outlet in the wall. I have tried using a very good quality flexible connection out but I am still getting a drip at the pan end. Under severe domestic pressure to complete. Urgent help required. What can I do apart from lowering the outlet at the wall as I have already tiled this wall.

Gk25

welcome to the forum GK.
common for newer wc waste outlet to be lower than the existing.
lowering the pipe through the wall is really the way to go,
you could raise the wc?? might look rubbish??

Welcome to the forum. Two options, lift the pan or lower the waste! :nono: only goes downhill .

Last edited by a moderator:
you could put a ring of silicone around the pan spigot then slide the connector on then leave for 24hours that will solve the drip.
lower the soil pipe once and for all.

or fit one of these using method one

mcalpine offset th.jpg

you could put a ring of silicone around the pan spigot then slide the connector on then leave for 24hours that will solve the drip.
lower the soil pipe once and for all.

or fit one of these using method one

mcalpine offsetView attachment 18261

Oh the number of times you come across these and the custard cant fathom why it wont flush properly :)

Thanks guys for all comments. As a non plumber, I didn't want to hear about dropping the waste in the main stack. But it was the only solution. It is now done, I have learned how to do something different. Happy days all round. I ' m stiff and sore, up and down stairs and ladders but worth it.

Was told this second day on site pay day Friday and :nono: don't run up hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste toilet pan outlet position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock