Search the forum,

Discuss Waste pipe solutions for freestanding bath with sides? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for an easy solution to connect the waste outlet of the freestanding bath (solid sides) to the drain. Don't really want to use a flex waste connector as they block up and don't last long. Trying to connect the waste with the bath jacked up on wood is difficult. Locating everything isn't easy. Found this on amazing but it's from the USA. must be something available here? Must be hundreds of these baths installed weekly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928-083621.png
    Screenshot_20190928-083621.png
    661.2 KB · Views: 19
Just did mine free standing bath use shallow trap ,1 1/2 solvent pipe and glue didn’t use pushfit many times I’ve seen builders use pushfit and had to cut a hole in he ceiling below as it leaking especially when they’ve tiled it all 😝

Reply to Waste pipe solutions for freestanding bath with sides? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Hi Folks, I want to connect a bath waste outlet to a hose, but I'm struggling to configure it. It's for a temporary rainwater collection system that's being installed on a remote farm. I need to get from the plughole to a connector that will fit a hose. But I keep drawing a blank, but I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These are iron pipes, with what looks like a female internal thread into which there is some sort of metal reducer with what is maybe a compression fitting...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the centre of the plughole. My understanding is that this screw being loose means that water is able to leak out between the bath waste and the waste...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock