Search the forum,

Discuss Washing machine connection to flamco safetap in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

James in Netherlands

Hello, we just moved into a house in the Netherlands and are struggling to fit our washing machine. We have a Samsung washing machine with the standard 1/2 in inlet pipe. The wall has a fitting I've never seen before which after research is a flamco safetap (Google Image Result for https://uploads.ifdesign.de/award_img_51/conv_19119_1999_ecology_040.jpg - https://images.app.goo.gl/xREuMvLC7WgPR6kbA). The hardware shops I've visited say they've never seen this before and it's old and they cannot provide an adaptor.
Any advice where I can buy one (flamco do not sell this anymore). I am waiting for the landlord in case they have an old one.

Reply to Washing machine connection to flamco safetap in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her washing machine hose and ramming the dishwasher hose into it, held together with masking tape and charged her 200 quid for the privilege of her...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before the kitchen sink taps) to feed the dishwasher and washing machine is it worth fitting a isolation valve with a built-in check valve? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed the waste? The washing machine is only a month old and was working fine this morning before re-positioned. I put an 1100mm hoorizontal run at around...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock