Search the forum,

Discuss Washing machine -cold fill. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I'm attempting to install a washing machine for the first time ... am I right in thinking the cold only fill hose attaches above the little blue lever? - I just undo that brass cap? Thanks for any advice.
80AC4DB3-AD17-4E80-872E-5EE77B6FF7F6.jpeg

Correct undo the brass cap

Provided some moron hasn’t changed that for a hot supply, left the blue handle on and capped it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a separate hot one so the cold one was definitely still cold . all plumbed in now and working great. Thanks again for the quick help

Put the 3/4 cap you have taken off onto the hot supply, unless of course it had one in the first place . When you connect the cold hose do not over tighten it , strong fingers / hands only , or very slight grip movement.

Reply to Washing machine -cold fill. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock