Search the forum,

Discuss Washing machine - cannot access pump :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ivrytwr3

I have a Zanussi zwf 1621w and when it is finished its wash we get 2 x beeps and some of the water isn't drained.

A check of the manual indicates that the pump may be blocked (2 x beep error code).

The manual says in the bottom right corner of the machine, open the service flap, use the emergency drainer to empty the machine - done all that - machine is emptied.

It then says to remove the pump impeller cap in the bottom right of the machine - done that - it then says to pull out the pump itself and remove any blockage - i can't do that!

Like i said i have removed the cap and behind that is the impeller, but i cannot remove it - it won't budge. Any ideas?!

Ta!

hmm sounds like youd be better off calling in a white goods repair man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Washing machine - cannot access pump :( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I have an F05 error code on my hotpoint washing machine and think it related to a blockage. Would anyone know how I can go about checking to see where the blockage is? I assume I need to switch off my water from mains before I check? Thank you!
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a hotpoint washing machine. There is a recurring bad smell coming from machine. I have checked for blockages and cannot locate anything in the pump area at the bottom. I did have one a month of ago and found the culprit tanged on the pump rotator. I drained the pump area and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need a little advice. With the current weather the boiler at my girlfriends kept going into error mode last night and from what I can see the following has happened. The condenser out goes into a waste pipe with a U Bend, the said U bend then had the wasing machine waste pushed into...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I am new to the forum and hoping you can help. I have just had a new bathroom and central heating fitted. The old storage tank type heating system has been removed and a new condensing combi fitted will all new pipework and radiators. The plumber has been quite a pain and I have no...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock