Search the forum,

Discuss Warmflow combi hot water intermittent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gazzt

Esteemed
Hi I have a fault on a warmflow combi in which when the hot water tap is turned on sometimes the hot water doesn't come through. When I was called out to the job it was working perfectly. I was leaning towards a sticky flow switch. Any advice would be appreciated. The boiler is over a year old and has give lots of trouble which warmflow fixed under warranty but now they won't cover parts that are over a year old

If it's a year old is it the two pump model or single pump?

Difficult if it won't fail whilst there.

Ah the eco pile of crap.

Hopefully it will be a sticky flow switch because if it's the divertor relay it's a rip off.

I hate working at them. I have to goto the factory to get the parts so I want to make sure it's the culprit.

Reply to Warmflow combi hot water intermittent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock