Search the forum,

Discuss warmflow B70 HE not condensing....... in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

hi fellas - installed a warmflow B70 HE yesterday but cannot get it into condensing mode - going back tomorrow and will possibly downsize the nozzle and oil pump pressure and circulation pump speed - any other suggestions?

hi fellas - installed a warmflow B70 HE yesterday but cannot get it into condensing mode - going back tomorrow and will possibly downsize the nozzle and oil pump pressure and circulation pump speed - any other suggestions?

Is the flue gas temperature excessive?, condensing doesn't begin until the flue gas temperature is ~ 55C and the full condensing effect not achieved until ~ 20C so obviously the return water temperature has to be as low as possible, some oil boiler manufacturers only allow a minimum return temperature of 40C. Circulation flow (circ pump speed) is probably the single most important way to achieve this, also flow temperature, even if the boiler is oversized then it should still be possible to get a reasonably low return temperature but the oversized boiler will cycle more frequently.

Reply to warmflow B70 HE not condensing....... in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the AUTO (adaptive mode) setting on this the new pump or which mode it is best set at (recently had our old 3-speed pump replaced with the above smart...
Replies
Views
installed a warmflow 70/90 bluebird boiler with a 0.55 x 80 degree nozzle. boiler is only heating 5 radiators in a small 2 bed house. what is the recommended nozzle size and pitch for this boiler? Can I change the nozzle size and pitch to use less oil as the flame is hitting the back wall of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2 my ch boiler, non condensing is playing up, I can get hot water, but when heating is on pipes only get hot for 1st mtre or so? I can hear feel the...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've been chasing the smell under our stairs/cellar for so long and have had many things fixed one by one, the smell still remains, next investigation is the boiler! They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. Here's 4: The boiler is a condensing boiler, I think it's a "Warmflow Utility...
Replies
Views
Jeff the lonesome
J
Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust gases then it stops. The fan is still going then it starts off again and stops again. After 4 or 5 goes it runs fine. When the boiler gets up to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock