Search the forum,

Discuss Warm flow combi boiler /No hot water in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Need help please... My Warmflow oil fired combi boiler will not supply hot water to my domestic taps but the central heating works fine. This is a dual pump system. I have linked out the connections on the boiler stat which causes the hot water pump and system to work and able to get very hot water from the taps but the boiler just keeps running along with the hot water pump. I have replaced the boiler stat with new one and at first was okay but once the boiler gets hot the stat no longer switches on and then we get cold water from hot taps.
Any suggestions

Exact Warmflow model please and I'll have a look at fliw chart. In the mean time do not go linking out any more safety devices.

Reply to Warm flow combi boiler /No hot water in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock