Search the forum,

Discuss Warm Danfloss casing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone tell me if the casing on a Danfloss three port valve should always be warm even when the boiler isn't turned on as I only noticed recently and it's only a year old and working fine

Attachments

• IMG_2879.JPG
    IMG_2879.JPG
    641.7 KB · Views: 3
Can anyone tell me if the casing on a Danfloss three port valve should always be warm even when the boiler isn't turned on as I only noticed recently and it's only a year old and working fine
Have a look at this link, no outside links please

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Warm Danfloss casing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

K
We have a dual heating system, a solid fuel stove with back boiler and a external kerosene heater. The kerosene heater is working fine heating the radiators and the water for the taps The solid fuel stove will heat the water for the taps but the radiators will only get luke warm. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
D
Hi. Turned my heating on for the 1st time today, i bled every radiator as haven't done it since last winter. upstairs worked fine but an hour or 2 later I noticed downstairs was still cold. I looked for some advice online and turned the trv's off and locksheilds for the upstairs only and...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m new here and don’t know a thing about plumbing so be gentle on me as I am also going to ask a possible dumb question, this summer I turned of the ”heating“ on the Drayton box and turned thermostat to zero but obviously had to keep the hot water on as I do every summer but I noticed the...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting warm. All other rads in house working fine. So far I have checked the TRV which is not seized and also adjusted the lockshield which is also not seized...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock