Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted: Plumber to lay UPONOR MLCP in 1 room in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am replacing the screed and pipe in one Conservatory room as the screed was shot and breaking up after ceramic tiles were lifted by my tiler. To be fair the screed must have been a bad mix or dried to rapidly in the conservatory heat.

Currently the whole system (14 loops) use UNIPIPE 16mm MLCP. This room 4.9m x 3.28m has two spiral loops and also 2 x Designer wall Rads - each Rad is Tee'd off a loop circuit as per picture of old pipes below.

Each heating loop is to be coupled to the existing MLCP entering the room at the doorway.

I'm also looking for someone to replace the Manoflds. 1 x 8 way, 1 x 6 way. Also currently Unicore/Unipipe.

Anybody in the Milton Keynes area who is either a UNIPIPE fitter or has any other proposed way, please PM me.

IMG_1104.jpg

Thx

Hi,

I am replacing the screed and pipe in one Conservatory room as the screed was shot and breaking up after ceramic tiles were lifted by my tiler. To be fair the screed must have been a bad mix or dried to rapidly in the conservatory heat.

Currently the whole system (14 loops) use UNIPIPE 16mm MLCP. This room 4.9m x 3.28m has two spiral loops and also 2 x Designer wall Rads - each Rad is Tee'd off a loop circuit as per picture of old pipes below.

Each heating loop is to be coupled to the existing MLCP entering the room at the doorway.

I'm also looking for someone to replace the Manoflds. 1 x 8 way, 1 x 6 way. Also currently Unicore/Unipipe.

Anybody in the Milton Keynes area who is either a UNIPIPE fitter or has any other proposed way, please PM me.

View attachment 27436

Thx

Those verticals rads should not come off the UFH loops.

Needs more than just relaying. Those rads will only ever get warm! I bet they have turned the manifold right up to get the rads hot. This would have then destroyed the screed.
They need yo be on seperate circuits.

Thanks for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted: Plumber to lay UPONOR MLCP in 1 room in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock