Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted: Novopress and Rems Jaws/Heads and Slings up to 104mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevpiowuk

Hi, I am looking to buy a Novopress 22mm Head/Jaw
And I also need Rems 22mm Head/jaw and 76, 89 & 104 slings and adaptors
Does anyone have a set of pipe benders on a stand ?

Can anyone help ?

Thank You

I also want all of these things!! LOL.

I did miss some cracking bargains on eBay over Xmas. Pick up was in Maidstone not too far from me. I was gutted.

keep an eye on e bay a mate just had his stolen so no doubt they will be turning up there soon

Hi Danny, IDanny, I am selling my Rems Power press E which will press from 10mm to 108mm fittings. It is only a couple of years old and hasn't had much use. It will only come with 18mm Jaws. You can have it for £300 including postage if its any good to you ? They cost £750 new.

Very tempting Kev. I would quite like more jaws than that. Do you know how much they retail at, as I would need a range for domestic plumbing?

Hi, Danny, the tongs are on offer from Fast Fix for £75 + vat each up to 35mm which isn't bad. If you buy second hand ones and have them callibrated it would cost that much ?
I will upload a Picture of Rems later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted: Novopress and Rems Jaws/Heads and Slings up to 104mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock