Search the forum,

Discuss wanted mappress machine up to 54mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark_mc

looking a cordless or corded mapress machine up too 54mm

please get in touch if you have anything (working and in very good condition)

Now then i have aco 202 2 with 15 22 28 35 42 54 heads are you interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wanted mappress machine up to 54mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs toilet which is next door. We have moved the washing machine as we are having floor tiles put down and have noticed that the waste pipe is full of dark...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this, my plumbing knowledge is very limited. I have a cold water feed going into cistern with plastic pipe and push fits. It's a new built in cistern. I am looking to tap into the feed and add a water supply for a washing machine. Can I just...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient height and width but the large plastic pipe behind redues the depth to 53cm when most freestanding machines are 60cm. I am worried this will stick out...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have noticed a funny smell coming from behind our washing machine - on investigation it looks like the waste pipe is leaking where it meets a solid plastic U - now what I want to know is if this is installed correctly? The waste pipe runs downwards from the top of the washing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock