Search the forum,

Discuss WANTED Level 2/3 Plumbing Apprentice Warminster/Frome/Trowbridge area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a small but expanding plumbing company who undertake Gas, Oil, and Renewables work, all the usual general plumbing jobs and Kitchen and Bathroom install and Refurb. We are looking to take on a Level2/3 apprentice with some work experience under their belt. Ideally must have full driving licence and own transport to start with.
This is a career opportunity, and not just a job. If your time keeping is poor, Monday mornings a chore and your smart phone is checked every 5 minutes for Facebook updates please do not post back, but if you are keen, teachable, willing to graft and learn, want to progress to CCN1/OFTEC in the future and have a good manner with customers we would love to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WANTED Level 2/3 Plumbing Apprentice Warminster/Frome/Trowbridge area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, ÂŁ23.789 - ÂŁ34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Just a quick question regarding the level 3, having recently finnished nvq 2. I am trying to work out if the level 3 nvq is worth me doing. The dilemma I have is that my current employer does not do gas. We mostly fit bathrooms, do genral plumbing, and oil installations. To do...
Replies
Views
D
Hi my name is David. I'm 29 years old. I live in South West London. I spent 2 years doing my City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 of the 6128 Plumbing and Heating course. I then went on to work for a small company domestically as an apprentice for 3 years which was good, really enjoyed and I learned a lot...
Replies
Views
Davidade
D
D
Hi my name is David. I'm 29 years old. I live in South West London. I spent 2 years doing my City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 of the 6128 Plumbing and Heating course. I then went on to work for a small company domestically as an apprentice for 3 years which was good, really enjoyed and I learned a lot...
Replies
Views
Davidade
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock