Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted. Ideal Mexico super slimline CF 475 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for the 'Collector hood and Cleanout cover' for a Ideal Mexico super slimline CF 475.

Or would a similar model number have the same hood and cover ? If anyone knows.

Many thanks

Tre Chen

Reply to Wanted. Ideal Mexico super slimline CF 475 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an Ideal vogue 6years ago so it's generation 1 vogue c32, I also fitted a RF wireless controller (prt4) The reciever part plugs directly onto the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone, My Ideal Vouge Max 26 was installed a few years back, all works fine. Its an S plan setup, but I've always been amazed that the temperature for the water tank and the central heating were the same and 'couldn't' be separated (according to the Ideal registered plumber who installed...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were not gripping and slipping around the pipe)I was told by a plumber that he couldn't find any similar taps with a fitting like this (some sort of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock