Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted! A reliable plumber- full time. Croydon & South London. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savva

Gas Engineer
Having built a good level of business with a number of letting agents & property management companies I now need a plumber to undertake a variety of work. The role is mostly reactive and jobs can be anything from replacing taps, rad valves, cistern fillers etc basically whatever needs to be done. You need to have a "can do" attitude and be able to think on your feet. If you have your own van then great if not I can supply you with a vehicle. This is a full-time role, please if you're only interested in a few months here or there then this is not the job for you. Please email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks.

Thanks Dean.

If you're looking for a job please email the op as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted! A reliable plumber- full time. Croydon & South London. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced would like to help a mature student with this, I really would appreciate it. I am good with numbers and practically minded as well as making cups of tea...
Replies
Views
Looking for a plumber to install a tank and pump to overcome low supply issue. I have been recommended to use the DAB system https://www.anglianpumping.com/product/mains-pressure-boosting-systems/dab-e-sybox-with-e-sytankon this forum. I understand that this would be a day's job. Please let me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need 2 salon backwash basins replaced. The new units are similar to the ones currently in use. Also the floor tiles underneath the units, if this is something you can do. The pipe work is hidden with casing behind the back washes. This will also need replacing. We are based in south...
Replies
Views
looking for one commercial plumbers be part time to join us. we are going to have 2 large project in London and others city UK and we are running few more commercial business in London. require a qualified electrician also who can work with right immigration condition in UK. what you need to...
Replies
Views
    • Love
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Plumbers Category So please do nominate yourself (we can't nominate on your behalf, we haven't the time, and love you all the same we couldn't pick just 20 ;) but I'm sure other people can nominate on your behalf if you want to nominate each...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock