Search the forum,

Discuss want to see something cool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah I can imagine. They synchronisation is incredible. All while playing instruments. Very impressive I must say

What sort of **** were u looking for when u got this? Mind boggles as to what you typed in to google?

This is what you call synchronisation with no rehersal.
If you are lucky you might see one or two this winter. It really is something else.

[video=youtube;eakKfY5aHmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eakKfY5aHmY[/video]

Amazing and beautiful. Would love to see it in real life.

I was driving home a few months back, (I live in the sticks) and there was this chase going on over a valley between a bird of prey, probably a Kestrel and a smaller bird. Real amazing aerobatics. So I parked the van, and watched them. I'm no birdwatcher but it was pretty incredible. Sadly for the prey, he copped it. Gave it a bloody good run for it's money though.

I've only seen it twice. Once when i was young and again about 4 or 5 years back.
It really is some display.

Here is another clip with a hawk trying to get a feed
[video=youtube;V-mCuFYfJdI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mCuFYfJdI[/video]

This happens every year above an oil boiler customer of mines house, the noise is incredible , the bird ****, not so...

they all sit in the trees for a while, them something starts them all off it goes on for about 10 minutes then they sit back in the trees again until it happens again. Around February/March time if I remember.

Last edited:
Awesome that tamz. Really beautiful. I don't suppose you know what piece of orchestra that is? The wife would like to know. The starlings vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to want to see something cool? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock