• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Wall mount pan. GSI Pura Non Rimless / Swirlflush in the Sanitary Ware area at PlumbersForums.net

R

rowifi

I like the style - not convinced if I should spend extra on the swirlflush 'gimmick'. Any experiences in general with either?
Or - what is your preferred wall mount pan.

B

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
RAK resort seems pretty good, fitted a few. Just hope they don’t develop problems down the line...

OP
R

rowifi

RAK resort seems pretty good, fitted a few. Just hope they don’t develop problems down the line...
Yeah.. I looked at those.. Low cost, nice looking.. Wondering what the catch is.

Reply to Wall mount pan. GSI Pura Non Rimless / Swirlflush in the Sanitary Ware area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads