• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Wall hung toilet in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Wyrwc6

Good evening all, I've purchased a wall hung toilet frame (Abacus) and installed the toilet pan this evening but it's not seated against the wall and there is movement (bsdically I can move the pan up and down a little bit). What could be the issue? Struggling to fix iy and I've cut down the flush pipe as I thought that might be the reason it's not sitting against the wall tightly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Need to wind the bolts in more if it’s the grub screw type

Reply to Wall hung toilet in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net