• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Wall hung toilet frame advice in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Am looking to fit a wall hung toilet in the next few weeks. I am completely confused by which frame to buy! Am I right to stick to something like grohe or gerberit?!

Are these cheaper ones OK? And what's the difference between these and the more expensive ones? Any help much appreciated!!!

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fitted a few Grohe are good with a great flush but i have seen a few failures of the seals on the push fit flush pipes and the flush valves seals can blister and not seal , recently fitted 3 frames plumbcity on one job these performed well and a good design. Kop

Attachments

• inCollage_20200315_201416904.jpg
    inCollage_20200315_201416904.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 16

Reply to Wall hung toilet frame advice in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net