Search the forum,

Discuss wall fed shower head change to 1/2 bs fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

we have mira excel bir shower and the shower head is not looking good all the chrome is coming of and we want to replace it. we canot get a replacement as they do not sell the logic bir head anymore it is only available with the full shower?
we had bought a difrent shower head but when fitting the original is a pushfit conection and has the 15mm pipe coming out of the wall with a compresipn fitting on, all the shower heads we have seen are 1/2inch male and screw into a female adapter in the wall. Is there anything i can do without smashing the tiles to fit the female adapter.

Reply to wall fed shower head change to 1/2 bs fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm in middle of my bathroom renovation and about to connect up the shower valve. Thus far I've run all copper but would you recommend I use soldered to 1/2 adapters in to the valve or compression fitting to 1/2? Obviously I'd need to pre-solder the adapter before installing the 1/2...
Replies
Views
J
Novice here - Looking to switch out the arm and head on an existing over-bath shower. The old head seems to have been a push fit however the new is a 1/2 screw fit arm. I've attached a picture but wondering whether the whole bracket/fitting needs to be replaced or if the outermost nut will...
Replies
Views
Jon123
J
Hi, New person here looking for some advice. Was wondering if someone could advise me if a elbow wall shower bit connected to a hose seperate shower head can be changed to a all in one hand shower (for example Mondella WELS 3 Star 9L/Min Chrome Concerto Function Hand Shower Sets)? This is the...
Replies
Views
Hi there I connected a new shower wand which has a chrome outlet back into a 4" inch thin wide wall and comes out to a 1/2 inch male. I put a 1/2 inch female screw (90-degree bend to a 15mm compression join) over it and tightened it and used PTFE tap ( alot) to seal but the female fitting...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock