• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss W. Sussex - destrat pump to be installed in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

jevpots

Need somebody competent with pipework in awkward places to fit a destratification pump and appropriate nrv's to a dhw cylinder. Only the plumbing not the electrics

Reply to W. Sussex - destrat pump to be installed in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

A
That's either the VCP method or the combined cold feed and vent like my own. To put the advantage(s) of the fully pumped vs the gravity system in...
Replies
Views
John.g
J
F
Yes mate we do 😉 12 years is good for a salamander pump stick a universal pump in you may get lucky ? You stripped the old pump down ? If it's...
Replies
Views
king of pipes
king of pipes
D
Should work. It's not on the floor, but at least the hot pipework will run sloping continuously down to the pump so it won't airlock. Floor by...
Replies
Views
Ric2013
R
S
The D04FM I think is not certified as being "drop tight" (even though in practice it may be) which means the downstream pressure may creep up and...
Replies
Views
John.g
J
W
I think the old pump is a 5M, the old old pump was 5M as the Plumber left the empty box under the floorboards. @ShaunCorbs, yes oos near me.
Replies
Views
Wrighty8
W

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum