Search the forum,

Discuss Volkera boiler not igniting with filling loop working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

Please can anyone offer help with my Volkera Mynute HE. I have no pressure at all according the gauge and when opening the valves of the filling loop water has definitely gone into the boiler. The gauge does not show any increase in pressure and when removing the filling loop water is in the pipes to the boiler so I know there doesn't seem to be a problem there.

When I turn on the boiler for central heating it sounds like it's attempting to ignite for about 20 seconds then displays fault code 10.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Fault code 10 is ignition failure, I’m not aufait with these boilers so could be that it goes to 10 if no pressure. Could be that the pressure gauge has debris on the end of it. It could also be that one of the valves has failed?

Reply to Volkera boiler not igniting with filling loop working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Moved to flat recently, and the heating is not very good. I realized the pressure is too low, below 1 bar. It is Meibes, product number 10920.26 OH5 So I am looking how to fix it. I am only a DIY'er, so bare with me. In the diagram you can see the fill loop mentioned, but that is not...
Replies
Views
Hello Wondering if anyone can offer any clues please // Potterton Promax 18 // Had an E1 error code, repressurised via with filling loop // Boiler fires but now the pressure runs up from 1.5 mark in the green up to 2.5 in the red then flicks off. // Error code again // Once held in reset for...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in the safe zone . When I switch boiler off the next day it’s back in the red It could be one of the valves leaking . Can I take the loop off , which...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
R
Hi, We‘be recently moved into a property with a very old Potterton statesman. My husband bled the radiators last night…and since then he’s called all sorts of problems! There is now only one tiny radiator with heat in it. There is no pressure gauge on the boiler , I can’t find a full loop on...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a combi boiler (n8 topline compact hrc 30/cw5) required to fill in 1.5 BA, 8 radiators, and heated floors in the same system. I have a pressure loss problem, I lose ~0.3-0.4 every week without visible leakage. I had 2 plumbers and 1 guy from the boiler gas service company. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock